Saturday, January 31, 2009

TREASURED AWARD



I received this treasured award from all over my friends here in Blogosphere-- I'm thanking all of YOU for always including me in all of your lists! I want you to know that I really appreciate all of your visits here and I'M THANKING ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO FRIENDLY!!! I'm so blessed for having friends here although I'm still new without knowing here and there in the world of blogging, but here I am, gaining friends!! What a joy!!\(^0^)/








I'd like to drop an inspirational quotes that I received from a friend of mine and this is also for you that might happen to read this blog:


Lord, help me live from day to day,


In such a humble sort of way,


To give a smile, help lift a load,


For those I meet along life's road,


And when I come to my journey's end,


My life I have not lived in vain,


If one dear friend can smile and say,


" I'm glad I met him on life's way " .

Please pass this award to all of your friends, and now I'm giving back this award to those who gave me coz they deserved it! :)

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

congrats clarisse!

Clarissa said...

Thank YOU,Ate Rose!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

visiting you back clarz, have a happy monday!

richard said...

It's a pleasure being one of your friends here Clarissa and thank you for always visiting my blog...

Have a nice day and keep on smiling....

Clarissa said...

Thank YOU,Mr.Richard!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...