Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tags and Awards Answered!!

Got an Awards from my loving friend Grace ,Dee and my new found friend here at blogosphere Meryl and Sassy Reporter Thank you so much for being so friendly!!^_^




The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.

* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it

* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.

* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.

* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.

* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links to your post.



I love blogging because I have friends that adds COLOURS to my life and SMILE to my face. I' m tagging everybody!! Happy blogging!! ^_^

1 comments:

pet said...

napasahan ka rin pala ng tag award ano? ok yan para dumami nga ang kaibigan mo dito sa blog..ngayon lang ako napadaan dito..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...