Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fun Tags for US!!

Yours trully received a fun tag from a beautiful wives here at blogosphere namely Gene of Our Adventures Together, Jes of My Little Angels , Jac of Mom' s Special Diary and Niko of Lover Mushroom . Thank you so much ladies!! I really had fun doing them!!\(^0^)/

my better half

BETTER HALF

1. He' s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
- He' s watching anime with the kids right now

2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
- Fried Onion Dressing or Sesame Seed Dressing

3. What's one food he doesn’t like?
- Seafoods! And he doesn't eat sushi, shabu-shabu and natto ( fermented beans )--now tell me if he' s really a true Japanese lol!\(^0^)/

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
- Cola if he drives home, Beer if he doesn't drive home

5. What shirt size does he have?
- LL

6. What shoe size does he have?
- 9.5

7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
- Ham and tuna sandwiches

8. What would he eat everyday if he could?
- Ramen or curry rice

9. What is his favorite cereal?
- He doesn' t eat cereal

10. What would he never wear?
- You' ll never see him in jeans!!

11. What is his favorite sports team?
- Rakuten ( Japanese baseball team ), BRAWN ( F1 ), Mariners ( MLB )

12. Who did he vote for?
- Private!

13. Who is his best friend?
- Clang ^_^

14. What is something he does, but you wish he wouldn't do?
- He make utot in the house so I always handed him a box for 500 yen fine as punishment lol!!

15. What is his heritage?
- Japanese, I guess! ^_^

16. You bake him a cake, what kind of cake?
- I baked him a Gatou Chocola on his birthday last year

17. Did he play sports in high school?
- Yes. Baseball, Volleyball

18. What could he spend hours doing?
- He can spend a day cleaning his CL7 on his day-off--- you' ll hear him say " busy as bee! " while having those big grins!

19. What is the unique talent that he has?
- He love cars--he knows anything about cars!!

20. What's his type of coffee?
- BLACK!!


Now here' s another fun tag and award from Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary and lovely Shaine of Scraps of Life ,Mommy Enchie of Sweet Nothings and Madam Vhing of Yanorzah' s Journey. Thank you very much sweet ladies!! ^_^



Rules: To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.


Clang


Here' s my 7 things about my self:

1. My husband collects replica and mini- cars, I collect anime goods and figures-- I' m a certified otaku!

2. I still find my old and rotten chucks and sneakers appealing!

3. I just lost 2 kilos of my weight in one month!!\(^0^)/

4. I still open an unwanted spam mails!! ^_^

5. I' m a softie (T_T)

6. I love to watch anime like Detective Conan, Major ( メジャー) , Hayate ( The Combat Butler) and Keroro Gunso. I also love the works of Hayao Miyasaki.

7. I' m stupid all the time!!



I' m passing this fun tags to:

1: Bambie
2: Ate Kim
3: ShyDub
4: Grace
5: Rosell
6: Ate Rose
7: Dee

Happy blogging!! Have fun!! ^_^

13 comments:

Cecile said...

i like the pix of you and your hubby :-), very cute!

Anonymous said...

he..he..thanks for posting this..Thanks for sharing a bit about ur hubby..he never wear jeans?..that's kinda unique..he..he..di sya kumakain ng sushi naku mas japanese pala ako nyan coz I love japanese food..lol!

cute namn kayo sa japanese dress..buti naman hubby mo nakigame...LOL!

Yami said...

Ang dami mong tags ha. Ako din my better half tag ipopost ko pa lang. As always thanks for the visit Clang! :-)

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...kakatuwa naman to Mami Clang...glad to know sme facts about you guys.....:)

Jac said...

Cute ng picture ng hubby mo..Btw thank you sis for posting the tag and award. Take care and happy Thursday :))

vhingF said...

thanks for grabbing the tags, good for you !! I like that picture na naka custume kayo hehehe di ko maganyan hubby ko kj un pag picture taking alam mo na...mahiyain kc.ako naman opposite alang hiya ..hahaha jokes.

Cens World said...

Hello Clariz...wow! hindi ko kaya ang black coffee. Addicted ako sa coffaine as in i can take 8 mugs of coffee every day..but with cream. Black--tapang non ah! My son also likes anime..iyong ang hilig niya.

Thanks for visiting me and the comment. have a great week day.

take care always

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wwaaah! he's making utot! heheh...
that's fun sistah! ^_^ thanks sa pag share at pagbuko mo ke mister ^_^I had fun reading your post...
by the way i love your photos..especially un huli..dalawa kayong nakadress...love it! kalog din siguro ang mister mo anoh ^_^...nice...

Unknown said...

Thanks for this mami clar, ill grab this soon clar sang hehehehe TH kaayo sa. Nice bonding ninyo mag hubby may pagka goof minsan. ang cute naman ng mga collectibles ninyo cars and anime hehehehe. Congrats sa awards and thanks for including me in your list.
Salamat rinh sa mga dalawa sa munti ko clar hehehe at sa mga commentos.

Dee said...

Thanks for the tags, Clarissa!:)

What a funny picture you have with your hubby. Katuwa! Take care. :)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Thanks for this ha... gawin ko to minsan.. Arigatou.. i love the pics hehe

Mommy Jes said...

thanks for positing it girl! =) wow japanese sya pero halos d nya kinakain ang foods nila ahahha =) nice!

pehpot said...

uy I love Conan din!

why would you not like the utot? e di pautututin mo lagi para yumaman ka hah

mymessy entry :) was posted a bit late hehe kya ayun di mo nakita.. nahirapan kase ako maghanap ng photos eh

Make or Break

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...