Monday, December 14, 2009

Haruka's Day at Pre-school


Haruka is attending her preschool, a twice a week, 2 and half hours program and a parent-involvement type of class with some other toddlers. Her course is a play-based wherein they can create an homelike natural environment where they can safely explore and experiment and accomplish learning through play. We' ve done classes where we all attend together and sometimes Haruka' s class can join at her big sissy Wakaba' s class and some other students if they' re playing outdoor at the same time during the day. We' ve been doing together many activities such as dancing, singing, making simple crafts, etc and I enjoyed and pleased to be able to participate with Haruka at school. By trying to engage her in play and activities at pre-school she had developed more and had so much fun of meeting new friends and doing exciting new activities.

Playing Riddles
During the summer

Learning and fun at Pre-school
Haruka waving at her sister Wakaba
Trying to do her part---watering the flowers

Playing outdoor activities
Posing for me ^_^

Haruka loves dirt!!
Balloon fun" Mama, I wanna play outside!! "
After a fun with the balloon

12 comments:

R. said...

She has class on weekends? LOL. That's like training her for college. I'm surprised that pre-school has class on weekends. I wish I was in pre-school again so my Mom can take photos of me in class, like what you do :)

Anonymous said...

Haruka is so cute! Looks like she's having fun despite being in classes. ;)

anney said...

Ma eenjoy talaga ng mga bata pag ganyan ang classes kasi nga through playing e natututo sila.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Hi ate I missed you...

ANg ganda naman sa school nina Haruka. Yochien ba or Hoikuen? I think Yochien ne. Maganda talaga lalo na sa mga beginners, anshin mga kids diba hanggat sa masasanay na sila.

Lulu said...

ay kakatuwa talaga ng mga bata... sarap maglaro sa dirt... lol

Unknown said...

Clang ang lalaki na talaga ni haruka at wakaba at ang babait pa. They are so behave in school and other activities.

Chris said...

wonderful :) thanks for the greetings too

Dee said...

The class will be good for her - she's learning and having fun at the same time. :)

Dhemz said...

hahhaa...so cute....interested talaga matuto si haruka...naka focus kay teacher....:)

thanks for sharing the pics and vid mami Clang...

salamat pala sa dalaw at sa mga comments...sensya na dko naka visit here lately...busy ang aking buhay...ehehhehe!

Chubskulit Rose said...

hahahahah ang cute cute naman ni Haruka at very attentive sya sa teacher, I am so impressed.

Mylene said...

This is a very interactive class. Good that you and Haruka are both enjoying

eden said...

That's nice to know that Haruka is enjoying well her school. So cute niya, at very serious listening to her teacher. I bet every time she comes home she has many stories to tell you and her Dad.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...