Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Girl's Talk---Friends At Work

---Myself and Mhela--
I'd like to introduce to everybody my closest friend during the time when I was still working as here in Japan and until now, we still call and tease each other. Her name is Mhela--a real comforter, really loves my masahe (lol) she who listens and always there during my ups and downs in life, our witness and chaperon on my dates with my husband and of course, my Bridesmaid on my wedding day. And guess what?? She got married 6 months later and invited me as one of the Secondary Sponsors on her wedding day. I can't just say NO to her! ^_^ I call her Nanay and Tatay my Nanay and Tatay, too--that's how we're close to each other. I'm always invited as guest to their house whenever I'm staying in Manila for a week or two. I really love this ol' friend of mine!
---Bridesmaid Mhela and Secondary Sponsor Ritchell on my Wedding Day---
Another friend of mine is Ritchell--we worked as merchandiser in Dumaguete and I am the living witness of their lovestory. I always take time to visit her at her house or at her working place and invite her for a talk when I'm in Dumaguete for a vacay. I'm missin' her now...
---Meet my Childhood Friends---

My childhood friends is my neighbors--I remember that our fave thing to play is push cart racing around the airport area after the flight. I can't believe we did that although it wasn't bawal before. I have a lot of childhood memories with them and just like any other kids, we are so playful! I don't have photos of us in our childhood but here's a photo of us, all grown up and I invited my childhood friends to be the witness of our exchange vows. They're my Bridesmaid and Groomsmen on my wedding! ^_^

Who is your friends for life?Share 'em at Niko ganda's fun meme only here at

11 comments:

genefaith/genejosh said...

sis you look so gorgeous with bangs! love it:)ngayon pa ako nakakita ng wedding photos mo...you're such a lovely bride:)

Rossel said...

you and your friend are both pretty. love your long hair, love the color too.

and oh, you're gorgeous in your wedding gown!

redamethyst said...

wow you two are very pretty

Karen Chayne said...

wow sis you look really gorgeous! i love your long brown shiny hair with your bangs! you look so beautiful with your lovely wedding gown.

Unknown said...

bagay na bagay pala sau ang long hair with matching bangs sis.. di kita nakilala agad! :)

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww....ka pretty sa mga BFF.....love your bangz mami Clang....hehehee!

thanks for sharing the pics...:)

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

i LOVE yoru first pic! love ko ang hair mo with the bangs! bagay na bagay mommy clang! inggit si ako. hihihi.

dropping by as Niko's proxy. hihi. thanks for participating this week! mwah!

by the way, i have a blog makeover raffle going on. i hope you can join (if you haven't already) :)

http://wahmaholic.com/2010/05/blog-makeover-giveaway/

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

i agree with rossel.........pretty women..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

ang gaganda nyo.. motteru type =) Nakalimutan ko ang girltalk.. Anyway, thanks for sharing.. bagay mo din pala ang may bangs =)

niko said...

yay. pati childhood friends pala kasali sa post mong eto hihih

nice to meet mhela and ur other friends clang hihih, mukang super close nga tlga kau ni mhela at ritchell :)

Bdw, sorry for the late hop ha my entry is here. See u this Thursday with ur most recent picture with your offline friends!

And thank you for joining GT! mwah mwah

gay said...

hello clarissa! karon pako ka basa aning imong blog...I was so surprised to see your pics here on this blog :-) this is Gay who used to work for Cruztelco (sa airport booth) and later on sa Air Transportation Office...nga sige ug kaon sa linuto ni mother Julie...my facebook account is: megg kiss - add me if you have one..take care dai..sorry I missed your wedding way back in Dumaguete..I was also leading a very busy life back then:-) very happy to see how you're doing now...more power!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...