Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Couple's Corner--Trust, Faith and Loyalty


We respect each others privacy--he doesn't lock his cellphone and I don't have the guts of reading of what's inside his mail when he's not around even if I can understand a few nipponggo. But it doesn't mean that there's something fishy going on if he wouldn't let me read his mails or is locked, it's just a matter of one's ' privacy '. I dunno for some but privacy is a big deal here in Japan.

Being honest---going into night pubs is part of pakikisama here in Japan, most especially to salaryman. He rarely goes with his peers but if he did, he always let me know where they went, not that he don't want me to get jealoused if they went to clubs and the truth is I'm always pushing him to go ( so that I can have time online in the evening lol ) but he would just say ' sayang ang pera, iga-gastos ko na lang sa car ko ' lol!

Trust, faith and loyalty is really important for building a strong marriage. Without this 3 ingredients ( plus love, communication and compromise ) marriage will not work, will not be happy and lasting.

For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

11 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Agree with you clang. They are spices of marriage and very important one to have a lasting marriage. sweet naman ng pix ninyo.

Cecile said...

very well said, Clang; i like your photo....

nuts said...

wow, so sweet! the reason why I can't join this meme. I have no photos to share.. hihi

Wifey10 said...

hehe..uu nga noh dito rin Clang importante yong privacy but not in my case, haha..I read my hunny's mobile msg but not emails.

Mommy Liz said...

Ganyan din si Rodney, ayaw lumalabas, sabi ko nga, sige lang sige lang, para I have the night off too, hahaha! kaso ayaw. But, not because your hubby prefers to keep his emails or locks his phone doesn't mean he is hiding something. ako rin anman gusto ko may privacy din ako. Never kong binuklat ang wallet ni Rodney at di rin niya binubuksan ang wallet ko. kapag sinabi kong kuha siya money sa wallet ko, ibibigay nya sa akin ang buong purse ko at ako ang magbibigay sa kanya ng pera. Oh di ba? he respects my privacy and I respect his. We have access to all our email addresses, not because of jealousy, but because we use those emails for communications with other people din.

Mommy Kharen said...

ang sweet ng photo..photo na , photo pa..hihihi
I agree with privacy but for us I read his cellphone and email messages kasi minsan ako pinapagdeal nia sa mga transactions nia regarding business.sa tawaran o kaya naman mgdahilan(forte ko daw yun hahaha) We almost wanted to have one number, one email and even one facebook acct. para na kong secretary ng Huny ko.

Mel_Cole said...

Ay ang cute nila dalawa o. Parang high school classmates ang dating, childhood sweethearts. Picture2x. hehehe, both of you are of the same age, I guess things work out fine coz you have the same spirit. Tama ka Clar, without the three ingredients, marriage won't work. And also, LOVE too, the best!

niko said...

nice naman! nkkatuwa how much trust you have for each other clang :)

Mom Daughter Style said...

you look like a happy couple

anney said...

Trust, faith and loyalty e talagang napakaimportante sa buhay mag asawa para lalo pa tumibay ang pagsasama.

Rossel said...

privacy is big deal for us too, clang. isa yan sa nagpapatibay ng pagsasama namin ang pag-respect sa privacy ng bawat isa.

i admire both of you clang. marami akong kilalang Pilipina na may asawang Japanese pero halos lahat ay nauwi sa hiwalayan.


Trust, Faith and Loyalty

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...