Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Couple's Corner--YES Wife


I' m a YES wife!! There was a time that we laughed together about me wanting a " YES-NO love pillow "--it's a kind-a-naughty idea of mine to be playful to let him know whether I' m in the mood in between sheets or not. But he says I don't need any of those pillows coz the answer is always yes lol! ( naging green pa ang intro ko ) Kidding aside, I guess some of you have learned about the culture here in Japan that the ( old fashioned like my FIL ) Japanese husbands are mostly dominative to their wives. Husband ( not all alright ) often says do this-do that thingy to their wives and yes, some are a yes wives. But I guess it's a modern era already, nagiging matapang na ang mga japanese wives sa kanilang japanese husband^_^
Me, however saying yes to him puts a balance to our household, he's not being dominative but I know that he knows what he's doing and we often communicate and re-evaluate ourselves. Our goals, marriage life and I know what and when to say yes or no and keep our priorities---our kids needs and each others needs( dapat di mabutas ang bulsa namin lol ) nevertheless, I like to discuss everything with my husband as much as possibe and so is he.
For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun memeRodliz’s Nest

17 comments:

JonaBQ said...

cute naman ng yes and no pillow...katuwa! i'm a yes wife too...because hubby knows his limitations :D

Yes WIFE
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Unknown said...

what's w/ the pillow...and the sheets...does anybody need those, hahaha. nice post:)))

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahahaha god idea lol.. Naughty ka talaga Clang lol... Open communication is always the key to a healthy relationship!

Couples Corner

Unknown said...

When i was in japan clang i saw japanese couple and the husband walk ahead the wife. My friend said thats the japanese tradition it shows how the husband dominates the wife. anyhow, buti naman si gabriela selang hindi nagpapadominate heheheh just kidding clang. I love the pillow akin nlng pwedi hehe

Unknown said...

Oh my.. haha.. But I like the idea of a YES and NO pillow. Haha. Makabili nga nyan sis.

Wifey10 said...

hah very well said Clang..ikaw ha palagi kang my green mind dito!hahaha..

Grace said...

I like this. I learned something. Sometimes being green is an act that some of us (girls) can't do. Nahihiya pa. :)

Mylene said...

Hehehe...Kala ko kung ano na ang ikukuwento mo :)

Yes - wife, is being submissive with thinking to our own husband. We are not slaves to do what they want without thinking.

eden said...

hahaha.. nakakatuwa naman itong post mo Mommy Clang. I think i am going to check out that kind of pillow too.

Rossel said...

the pillow thing is cute. i love that idea. magaya nga yan. mabuti at unti-unti ng nababago ang culture ng japanese pagdating sa asawa. kawawa din kase mga babae. have a nice day, Clang!


Am I a YES Wife.

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

cute pillow... yes wife din ako paminsan minsan pra iwas away..hehe

Junneth said...

I agrre napa cute ng pillow! My CC is posted
http://junnethllesis.blogspot.com/2010/10/couples-corner-yes-wife.html

nuts said...

those pillows are not applicable to me. I'm a no wife. lol. seriously, galing ng idea ha.. =)

Mommy Liz said...

I love the pillows,. sana meron din dito at ng mailagay ko sa pagitan namin ni Rodney, hehehe!

Tama naman Mommy Clang, minsan lagi tayong yes wife, kasi for the good naman ang decision ng hubbies natin di ba. then if we think na hindi magiging maganda ang result, then we have the right to say no. I don't see anything wrong with that. Ay, mga mga yes wives pa rin talaga, dito lang meron akong friend eh, as in YES na YES wife, nakakainis, ayaw naman iwan, hmp! hehehe..

Sharon's Landscape of Life said...

hahaha! I am enjoying the story. Gusto ko ang entry mo sis lol

Dhemz said...

hahaha...kakaloka...kelangan ba talaga nang pillow...you are so funny mamiClang...hahahaha....kakaloka ka talaga!

Soulful said...

hmmm.. that really is interesting..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...