Saturday, July 2, 2011

June Top 10 Commentators And EC Droppers

Thanks to all my friends for all the support of reading Kizuna and for leaving your comments and for dropping EC. Another month has passed by and I would like to give some linky lovin' to the Top 10 Commentators and Top 10 Ec Droppers for the month. I will also put their links at my sidebar. Thank you very much!!



Top 10 Commentators

Dhemz (14)
chubskulit (14)
niko (13)
anne (6)
Mirage (6)
Vhen (5)
Tetcha (5)
Vernz (4)
♥ joei (4)
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ (4)

Top 10 EC Droppers


the crazy suburban mom 19
Mumsy 17
Adelante Care Institute 15
Feedourneighbors 14
Vintage Blog 13
Fashion Blog 12
Sieuthigiga 8
bloggingChristina Fong 8
The Rising Cafe 6
Big Stick 6

Please feel free of visiting their respective sites as well ^_^


2 comments:

Thrift Trip said...

thanks so much naman for the linky love teh! :) mwaaaaaaaaaaah

Dhemz said...

ayay, milagro! hehehe...thanks sa linky love mamiClang...buti kapa you have time to feature your commenters...heheheh!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...