Saturday, September 3, 2011

ASIMO Goods

We stayed at Hotel Twin Ring during our fun day together with my In-laws and we bought some omiyage (souvenir) Our trip wouldn't be complete without Honda and ASIMO goods. Yours truly bought some Honda Racing and ASIMO postcards for trade ( and for myself to keep)(^_^)v


Wakaba chans ASIMO stamp set( ̄∀ ̄)

Haruka chan's fork, spoon and chopstick in a set and ASIMO mini flash light (photo not included)
Photobucket

Color Connection is a Saturday weekly meme and hosted by Rylie, join us by clicking the linky badge ^_^


5 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

ang cute naman ng spoon and fork!

J.Rylie.C said...

I love those chopsticks!

Dhemz said...

my gosh! ang ko cute naman nito mamiClang....:)

anney said...

I love the spoon and fork!

thrift-trip said...

aylayk the spoon and fork set teh!! super cute! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...