Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Haruka's 6th Birthday

We celebrated Haruka chan's 6th birthday at home and she wasn't feeling very well days before her birthday. Her fever was quite high and we went to the hospital on the day of her birthday and was positive of Influenza. Influenza was spreading everywhere here in Japan and half of the students at their school has influenza and their school was closed for one week because of the spreading virus. Yours trully and her big sissy Wakaba of course, have been bed ridden after her birthday due to influenza. Oh well... at least after her birthday, if not I wouldn't be able to prepare something for her birthday...
Strawberry Short Cake made by yours trully as requested by the birthday girl
My girls
The birthday girl Haruka chan with a fever of 39 deg C on that day
Smile Pretty Cure figures, our gifts to her
Surprise gift from a friend in Tokyo
Photobucket
mommy moments


13 comments:

Hazel said...

Naku nag rosy cheeks na sa fever. But happy birthday Haruka! Ang galing naman ng cake creation mo sis. Musta na.

J.Rylie.C said...

Wow lovely gifts and I like the cake! Belated happy birthday Haruka!

Chubskulit Rose said...

May 2 ka ng dalaga Clang dyan Clang and they are growing quickly and very pretty!

Thanks for joining Color Connection

Wifey10 said...

Oh poor Haruka..Hope you get well soon..Happy Birthday by the way :)
Sis your cake looks so yummy, and oh I love your present for your little girl..haha
Happy Weekend! Hope you can visit my page too! x

Tetcha said...

Belated happy birthday, Haruka! I hope you're all feeling okay now! Here's my MM entry: http://www.pensivethoughts.com/2012/03/bowling-is-fun-mom.html

lanie said...

very nice cake design,, and the Smile Pretty Cure figures was very cute.. visiting you from Color Connection hope you could visit me here Wifey Online Diary

imriz said...

i hoped she's okay now.happy birthday to haruka. i envy ur mom's strawberry shortcake...wished she could teach me how to do it, lol.

Rosemarie said...

belated happy birthday to your little Miss, visiting from Color Connection, its my first share, I hope you can find time to visit me as well at

http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/colorful-ballons/

See yeah!!!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! Isn't it nice when our birthday arrives. I love it! Those little figures are sure cutie. I want some! hehehe... :) Love the cake! Belated Happy Birthday!

Adin B

cheerful said...

beautiful girls and belated happy birthday to haruka! ang daming gifts...all pretty! lovely smiles din at of course, ang strawberry shortcake looks so yummy, love to learn how to make one mommy! :) visiting from CC, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

Chris said...

happy 6th birthday! hope you all are feeling better now! :D

Philippine Wedding Resources said...

Happy Birthday !!

niko said...

beautiful cake nmn and i bet super yummy rin!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...